SENIOR MANAGER PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
VisionsConnected offers a wide span of products and services to enable our customer to change the way they collaborate. The customer can choose from a big variety of services and packages, which keeps growing. For managing this portfolio, we are looking for a Senior Manager Products and Services.
As the Senior Manager Products and Services you will be responsible for the definition and execution of our product. Your goal is to maximize business value of our products and services for both our customers and VisionsConnected. You will initiate new products- and services, and control their lifecycles.
You are business as well as technical savvy, have a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision reality. You understand that having the best product is nothing without a top notch service, enjoy spending time in the market to really understand the problems and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
You can define internal processes to make this happen and have the capacity to take the organization to the next level. You can rely on our technical expertise, business line directors and our service delivery team. You set the goals and get the different teams to deliver on them within our operational excellence approach.
Furthermore, you are well engaged with our external eco-system like customers, vendors, partners, competitors, financers, industry analysts etc. to be able to scan the industry and provide insights and suggestions for the service and product management processes.
- Develop a vision and strategic direction for the VisionsConnected products and services portfolio (potential revenue, SWOT of different scenarios)
- Roadmap for development prior to implementation of the best strategy
- Interact with business lines and maximize business value
- Develop clear analysis of existing/future competitors and market trends underpinning the positioning of VisionsConnected in the UC market.
- Create a lifecycle for our products that brings value to our customers, protects our revenue and enables high quality of service delivery
- Secure the implementation of the roadmap with the Sales, Development and Operations departments.
- Establish an ongoing dialogue with our customers on their current and future needs.
- Produce and maintain service descriptions, sales presentations and other sales enablement materials in cooperation with marketing.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Unique position in a global, focused and experienced cloud based videoconferencing and UC provider in Europe;
- Create and improve visible and breakthrough services using the latest collaboration technology;
- Work together with ambitious, experienced and knowledgeable colleagues;
- Good primary and secondary working conditions;
- An informal work environment in which it is important to have fun, celebrate successes.
- Academic, or minimum Bachelor thinking level;
- Very strong analytical skills;
- Ability to assemble the needed expertise;
- Passionate for telecommunication services in general and videoconferencing and Unified Communications Solutions in particular. Preference for a technical background with Cisco, Polycom, Skype for business or other UC related, VOIP or networking architectures;
- Take initiatives and if needed work independently;
- Structured and convincing communication skills and experience in leading workshops and interviews; sparring partner for the management team;
- Experience in working on management (team) level
- Proven track record of building and creating new IT propositions
- High level of ambition, motivated and proven Product Management skills and does want to move into an entrepreneurial, fast moving environment;
- Good working knowledge of both Dutch and English, spoken and written;
- Valid driving license, category B.
ON A MISSION
At VisionsConnected we are on a mission to change the way people collaborate, and that is why we are looking for smart, enthusiastic and dynamic people. After ten years of experience in the rapidly changing world of video conferencing and Unified Collaboration, we can definitely say that we have made a difference. But we won’t stop here. You can be an important part of making an even bigger difference. We offer you an exciting working environment where your days will seem like mere hours. Moreover, we offer a competitive salary, an appealing package of fringe benefits and of course your very own video conferencing solution.
VisionsConnected delivers network, vendor and protocol-independent user-friendly Unified Collaboration, Telepresence and video conferencing services from the cloud, worldwide and at a fixed monthly rate. This makes VisionsConnected the leading cloud-based Managed Unified Communication Service provider in Europe with offices in The Netherlands, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany and Norway.
VisionsConnected is ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013 certified and holds various vendor certifications including the Cisco Master ATP , Cisco Cloud Managed Service Provider and Polycom .
VisionsConnected Netherlands b.v.
1043 CA Amsterdam
Area: Amsterdam Sloterdijk
Working hours: 40 hours a week
For additional information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
We require a positive Police clearance certificate regarding behaviour prior to start of employment.